Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Progressive Oasis: I have just purchased Rachel Maddow's new book "Drift -- The Unmooring of American Military Power." I am reading reviews that it is a wonderful book and an easy read. It was reviewed well by Glenn Greenwald. Frankly, that was good enough for me. Rachel is OUR powerhouse of progressive action. She has and I hope will for many many years be a progressive oasis in a conservative desert.

I humbly suggest you purchase her book if you can. I put the link below to link you to it.

I know you and I will enjoy it!

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=drift+rachel+maddow&tag=googhydr-20&index=stripbooks&hvadid=18083526810&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=978488657393727352&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_5itsnm0cq2_b

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...