Thursday, July 14, 2011

Done: Tea Baggie Republicans do not care if the country tanks and it looks thankfully that the president won't budge. I hope he doesn't he has offered these swine the world. So what is the end game? Answer: Unknowable. Be prepared for another Great Recession or EVEN Great Depression. If Social Security Checks do not go out or if Medicare does not pay be prepared to have your loved ones die. Really, I'm not kidding, it's that serious. Not to mention the ever present stock market vigil as yet again your investments WILL plunge. Got any gold on hand?

I am through listening to the debt ceiling talks I can't stand it any more. No Rachel, no Olbermann, no Larry O'Donnell, no Ed Schultz, No News at least not tonight.

I will watch old movies, buy some verboten chocolate cookies, drown my tears in chocolate and at some point see Woody Allen's new film Midnight in Paris. Got fabulous reviews unlike our government!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...