Saturday, June 04, 2011

Palin the Putz: If you do nothing else you MUST MUST MUST click on or paste the link below into your browser. This is Sarah the Moron Palin potentially running for president of the most powerful nation on earth when she was in Boston yesterday at the Old North Church explaining history and just what that Paul Revere was doing on April 18, 1775. I have NO doubt it would be big news to Paul Revere!! Treason anyone?

It's not she that upsets me it's that ANYONE on planet earth much less THIS country is following her like a dog in heat

This is the funniest one yet and even funnier than Katie Couric's profoundly tough question of what books do you read. I guess Ms. Palin does not read many. Actually, in fairness to her she seems stoned!8-) funny funny funny!!


http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/06/sarah-palin-claims-paul-revere-warned-the-british-that-they-werent-gonna-be-takin-away-our-arms.html

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...