Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bachmann the beautiful? -- A reading recommendation: A relative told me about Matt Taibbi's article appearing in Rolling Stone entitled: "Michele Bachmann's Holy War: The Tea Party contender may seem like a goofball, but be warned: Her presidential campaign is no laughing matter." I paste the link below. Olbermann had him on his show talking about Bachmann. Warning the article could make you laugh until your stomach hurts OR in the alternative when it hurts you may want to throw up at the prospect of this absolutely nutty wingnut getting within an inch of the oval office.

As I said to my cousin: If she is elected then I will leave the country forthwith and go to Iceland. But you say Iceland is broke. That may be so but at least their population is not 1/2 batsh*% crazy! Bring tissues. When you stop laughing after you read the article you may want to cry. Enjoy!

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/michele-bachmanns-holy-war-20110622?link=mostpopular2&page=1

Another recommendation: "Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free" by Charles P. Pierce

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...