Sunday, April 03, 2011

A Renewal of My Spirit: I have written many many letters over the past few years which have been printed in many publications and very often in my local newspaper. When they post it online bloggers may respond. Most who respond to letters (and I am not sure why) are less than progressive. Actually they are down right mean-spirited nasty often fanatical religious wing nuts. Their criticism used to upset me but after so many years one becomes slightly inured.

Today when I just happened to click on to my local letters page to simply peruse it I found this letter which appeared today, Sunday, April 3, 2011. If you do not mind I will humbly share it. It said:

I would like to thank a few people who have written for and to your paper for quite a few years.

The late and sorely missed Jack Rivers, Rick Holmes, present opinion editor, and two readers, Natalie Rosen and Nancy T. Lindsay.

They are the type of people who make me proud to be human.

RAY LESABE


I do not know who Mr. Lesabe is but you can be sure I thanked him. Compliments are always welcome as opposed to those who take particular joy in tearing one down. This letter from Mr. Lesabe comes at a particularly good time and I thanked him very much!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...