Monday, March 07, 2011

The Shine is off of Sheen: The New York Times says Sheen fired from 2 1/2 Men:

Good! Can we now talk about news that TRULY is worthy. I do not give a whit about him. My opinion: He deserves what he got. These foolish foolish people who make such a GOOD living, are SO fortunate and, indeed, SO LUCKY that they got some breaks in life and they squander it. It is as if someone gave you a satchel of gold and you left it on a park bench.

He should be hugging the executives who gave him such a good job, shut up and ACT and thank God or fate or something that shone its light on him. How many of us would give their right arm and a pint of blood for such good fortune. Shame on Sheen. He deserves everything he gets and then some!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...