Friday, January 07, 2011

Swan Lake as you have never seen it before!

This was sent by a relative of mine. To say it is GORGEOUS does it a supreme disservice.

Did I say the Chinese people astound me? This is why China is rising and will, if they have not already, eclipse this nation in many things especially things of intellect and art! Just my opinion. There is a precision and perfection these people exhibit which I saw at the Olympics and which takes my breath away. This performance of Swan Lake was SO beautiful it sent chills through my body.

p.s. I was the second girl from the right in the line! :-\ Click on the link below and enjoy it is perfection!


http://www.nzwide.com/swanlake.htm

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...