Friday, January 07, 2011

Forgive even though English IS my first language: Yes, forgive the spelling error in my last post. Did I say I love English but I really do NOT like homonyms? They tend to make English foot stamping annoying. I promise I do know the difference between thrown and throne. Cross out thrown as in throwing a pie which is what I would like to throw in MY face and in its place put throne as in the highest seat of power which resides in the next to last sentence of my opinion.

Writing one's thoughts with no errors in the late evening near the midnight hour is always a risk for me. One part of my brain is saying write and the other part of my brain is saying sleep.

I write (NOT right) when I SHOULD have slept! :-\

I loath grammatically incorrect sentence structure and not only that I hate it! :-)

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...