Monday, November 29, 2010

Wikileaks a reassessment: As more becomes evident my opinion changes. The leak, albeit no surprise to those of us who follow policy, is quite possibly NOT a good thing. Is the government a lumbering hulk?. Is this country impossible to govern and too big for one man no matter how gifted? Why does this even occur? Why does the US Government not have the best security money can buy to ensure this NEVER can happen? The question also becomes who does this help? Too many questions and all has not even been released yet.

How many Private Mannings (the leaker to Wilileaks) are there? More to come as I revisit my thoughts.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...