Monday, September 13, 2010

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: If you think our president does not need you now, THINK AGAIN. Please read even a conservative Andrew Sullivan who wrote one of the BEST opinion pieces after the president's exciting speech on September 6. The speech was magical. Andrew Sullivan thought so and gave reasons why the president's base SHOULD turn out to vote EVERYWHERE. I have said it before and I will say it again until election day I am hoping, praying and imploring the president's base who elected him will see how smart it will be to TURN OUT THE DEMOCRATIC VOTE in November!

Tell all your friends, relatives, former relatives, wives, husbands and former wives and former husbands, voting age sons and daughters EVERYWHERE in this country to PLEASE give the president some breathing room so he can do what we elected him to do. He has done a LOT and the opposition has NOTHING. If we can keep the Congress our recovery will be enhanced.

If you have the time I suggest reading the Andrew Sullivan piece I link below. As he says and I quote: "Those on the left and in the middle who once saw his potential have no reason to abandon him now. If you were one of them, he needs you and this country needs you now more than ever before."

TERRIFIC opinion piece and, in my opinion, 100% correct!


http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/09/the-fourth-quarter.html

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...