Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Miracle in North Korea: I do not know how anyone on planet earth cannot think the release of the two journalists from a twelve-year prison sentence at hard labor is anything but great. Here is a nation with a nuclear arsenal threatening that region even threatening our west coast and former Ambassador Bolton from the Bush administration thinks it was a bad idea to negotiate with terrorists? When would he like to negotiate with a nuclear power when it has launched its first attack? If it were HIS daughter would he feel differently? I suspect so.

Bill Clinton negotiating the prisoners' release is a wonderful thing and I believe there is an opportunity opening up to talk with an enemy no matter how obnoxious the smell. The fact is lives could be saved. Sometimes nations like people simply want to be acknowledged. Let's acknowledge them. War with a nuclear armed nation is NOT an option.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...