Sunday, December 14, 2008

If you do nothing else today read Frank Rich's New York Times article (link below) and then forward that on to everyone you know. It states better than anyone has ever described the nature of the cultural corruption and rancid milieu in which we all have lived. His article is -- pardon the pun -- RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I submit you will never read a better analysis of the quagmiric sewer of corruption in which may sink us all.

Then after that read http://yomamaforobama.wordpress.com/2008/12/14/no-more-carte-blanche/#comment-227 another blog I frequent dealing with thoughts on the same issue. It is entitled "No More Carte Blanche." Never have I read a more precise analysis of the disgusting politics which could bring down a nation and what we can all do about it.

Frank Rich's article is entitled:
Two Cheers for Rod Blagojevich

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/14/opinion/14rich.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...