Thursday, September 11, 2008

I must say that if I had a shred of doubt about how brilliant, articulate and inspiring Barack Obama is his appearance at Columbia talking about national service convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt. It was a pleasure to listen to him. John McCain too presented his case, but clearly, Senator Obama has the youthful enthusiasm, phenomenal command and grasp of just what he wants to do and the ability to convey it. I can compare him to JFK. He was in his element and showed how moving and how succinctly and forceful with great knowledge aforethought he can be.

I think he that, as even Pat Buchanan admitted, it was good for McCain BUT AN ESPECIALLY great night for Barack Obama.

YES IT WAS!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...