Friday, May 08, 2020

Tara Reid, the accuser of sexual assault by Biden -- in a league of her own

Tara Read, the accuser of sexual assault by Biden, is dubious. The biggest question I have is why does she articulate a love and appreciation of Putin. Is it a connection to Trump, Republicans, Putin, and/or Russia perhaps? A true liberal would never love or even appreciate a man like Putin -- a dictator, an authoritarian, a killer and a sexist to boot. This does not compute.

Of all the skepticism I have about the veracity of her statement it is the love of Putin that gives me total pause! Oh yes, and why did she choose to be interviewed by Megyn Kelly former Fox
News commentator?

I think she is a liar in good company with Republicans and Trump and just maybe in a league of her own with them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/tara-reade-calls-biden-be-held-accountable-exit-race-n1202426

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...