Saturday, May 16, 2020

My letter to President Obama

Read or listen to the Full Transcript of Obama’s H.B.C.U. Commencement Speech

My Letter to President Obama:

Dear President Obama: After listening to your HBCU Commencement Speech some tears fell on my keyboard. President Obama, I know I speak for millions when I say we miss you and Michelle ever so much. I can only hope and yes, pray, that your vice president, Joe Biden, takes the mantle and torch from your hands, bypassing this current ever so corrupt administration, and walks into the oval office to sweep out the corruption, malicious and mendacious stain that has been left on its once pristine oval office carpet to bring us into a clean, magnificent and just new era of good feeling never forgetting those who have not, through no fault of their own, been lucky and who have seemingly been forgotten these past four years. They are not forgotten though as our muscle memory you talk about knows this nation can and has been so much better.

We hope to see you on the campaign trail with Joe helping him to convey those values you conveyed during your time at bat! I love you, President Obama, and I know millions upon millions of others both here and abroad love and miss you too!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...