Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my allies against Trump and even if there is one on my list who incredulously is not in the Democratic camp I wish you a happy new year too. I wish I could say I am looking forward to 2020. I'm not.  I am slowly looking for that window out of which I can jump if the Beast is god forbid elected again. I jest.  I promise I will not jump but may return to the fetal position and hide under the covers.

The holiday gift you can give all you love and/or about whom you care is to vote Democratic blue up and down the ticket!  Democrats may not be perfect but compared to the mendacious
con man thief and most Republicans who give him all their support Dems are infinitely better.  There is no comparison.

Wishing you health and of course happiness in the coming year.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...