Sunday, November 17, 2019

Malcolm Nance -- "The Plot to Destroy America"

FABULOUS segment and interview on Joy Reid of that brilliant scholar on American national security, Malcolm Nance.  His most recent book "The Plot to Destroy America" is a must read.  I intend on downloading it to my Kindle.  He is riveting.  I hope others in my top six MSNBC commentators, Ari Melber, Nicole Wallace, Chris Matthews, Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, and Larry O'Donnell have him on at length with, perhaps, Steve Schmidt to discuss our national treasonous betrayal by Donald J. Trump and his corrupt minions to subvert our democracy by reaching out to Russia, once rejected by the right and now loved.  The eternal question is why.  I believe Malcolm Nance answers that question. 

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...