Friday, November 22, 2019

Jewish Groups Demand Stephen Miller Resign From White House+ My Comment


 I, a Jew, join those groups.

It is the height of incredulity that a man whose grandparents were Holocaust survivors and who owes his very existence to the defeat of the ethical horror of white nationalism in Nazi fascist regalia would be the cruel designer of the immigration nightmare of asylum seekers fleeing certain death in their country of origin and looking toward the US for help. They do not find help but they and their children too do find the malignity of imprisonment (and sometimes death) in the American version of concentration camp prison. 

Miller is like the Hitlerian beasts who were ultimately responsible for approximately 50 million killed in the theater of WWII. If I were to create a film about the rise of Nazism Stephen Miller could, right out of central casting, play Gobbles's or Himler's part!



image.png

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...