Tuesday, July 02, 2019

What the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive wants the world to know

"At 99, Ben Ferencz is the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive and he has a far-reaching message for today’s world."

99 years old a Jewish man Ben Ferencz is a marvel. I fell in love with him watching this segment of Sixty Minutes. He is the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive. The man is physically agile and his mind is razor sharp. If I could be guaranteed to be like that at 99 I'd be happy. What a wonderful example of humanity.  It is a must see.  Click on the link below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-the-last-nuremberg-prosecutor-alive-ben-ferencz-wants-the-world-to-know-60-minutes-2019-06-30/

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...