Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Chuck Rosenberg -- a sense of calm, class and a giant intellect

My all time favorite of the MSNBC experts MSNBC commentators call on to explain the maze of Trump mess is Chuck Rosenberg.   He is a refreshing bit of calm in the stormy seas of Trump.  He makes my blood pressure go down. 

I particularly liked his explanation today of direct vs. circumstantial evidence when explaining Richard Burr's announcement that there was no "direct" evidence of Russian collusion by Trump.  Yes, the word "direct" is important as Mr. Rosenberg said. A jury can convict on circumstantial evidence and they so all the time.  Convicting on direct evidence is rarer.  I breathed a sigh of relief!

Thank you Mr. Rosenberg for restoring the seas of calm!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...