Monday, January 21, 2019

Shame on Kraft



So proud of OUR NE team.
But NOTHING can make up for the shame & disappointment of the owner, coach, & QB supporting #45.

Agree totally with Norma 100%. Every time I saw Kraft it made my blood boil to know he is a supporter of Drumpf. I am Jewish as is Kraft. I am Jewish in every pore of my being. I know my Jewish brethren have great empathy for the poor, the oppressed and have shown it often. They are serious and are committed to justice for those who have experienced little. Most are probably progressive as am I, and have committed much to civil rights causes. The civil rights murders of Schwerner, Goodman and Cheney in Mississippi in 1964 were exemplary of the fact that Jewish people in great numbers cared and still do care about human rights. They put their lives on the line for it.

Shame on Robert Kraft's lack of empathy that he could support 45's Nationalist Party which is known for its antiSemitism. Hitler was a Nationalist. Kraft does not represent me nor do I think most who share my ethnic grouping support him!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...