Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Mueller's Microscope

A microscopic analysis of the corruption of Trump and his cronies who helped in all his nefarious ways is, in understatement, overwhelming not because one cannot do it but because there is so much of it. Where does one start? One wonders if even Muller can see the light at this endless tunnel of Trump's lies and fraudulence.

I suspect Trump is hoping that sheer exhaustion of his so called "enemies" will work in his favor. I hope not as his and his administration's corruption is in full view for all the nation and even the world to see.

How can we right this sinking ship of state, bring the mountain of guilty to justice and restore the rule of law? I hope Mueller and his team of electron microscopes have an inkling of how to do that because I, individually, surely do not. 
 
Onward, Mr. Mueller. Save the nation. Our lives and our nation's life depend upon you!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...