Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing, Turkish Official Says

I am sickened by the gruesomeness of this murder. Killing was evidently not enough for the murderers of Washington Post journalist Mr. Khashoggi they had to torture the poor man as well. Our incapable of empathy president Trump gave King Salman the light bulb brilliant idea of chalking it up to "rogue elements." What have we become? Who are we to elect a leader whose empathy gene does not exist? He along with his good friend King Salman now are international pariahs. 

 

My heart goes out to Mr. Kahsoggi's family, friends and colleagues as they grapple with the heinousness of this crime and their loss. Those who possess humanitarian ideals mourn with you.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...