Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Indulge me: In our perilous time The Battle Hymn of the Republic calls us to

remember the essence that drove our nation, to those who sacrificed their lives for it and the millions that sailed and trod through danger to get to it to see Lady Liberty's light.

My love for our union and the magnificent president Lincoln who saved it will never die as long as I live. I hope it is passed to the next generation who in turn will pass it to the next.

This Battle Hymn of the Republic has never had more meaning then it does today.  We must remember and never forget that light that lights our nation and has lit the world!
 
 


No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...