Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Billy Graham, ‘America’s Pastor’ And Noted Evangelist, Dead At 99--My Comment

I characterize Billy Graham as having some redeeming moral compass and not as bad as Falwell, Robertson or most especially his son Franklin who is a rightwing fanatical beast. Billy Graham was in fact and on tape an Anti-Semite as his words with Richard Nixon prove. (Nota bene link below.) Richard Nixon was as well.  Perhaps, Graham eventually apologized for it I do not know but scratch a right wing fanatical religious zealot and you will usually find an anti-Semite.

These so called religious leaders made fantastical sums of cash --  all millionaires many times over. Those who appeal to the duped millions know exactly what they are doing. Religion all religion through the ages has tapped man's fear of illness and death for the mega millions of cash they can get from it!


Nixon And Billy Graham
Anti-Semitism Caught On Tape

http://rense.com/general20/billy.htm

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...