Monday, December 04, 2017

Dec 4 2017, 8:16 am ET U.S. drills in South Korea trigger ‘nuclear war’ warning from North--My Comment

I k​
eep thinking I'm in a life nightmare, I will wake up and realize none of it will will be true; that Drumpf is nothing more than a Saturday Night Live comedy skit and that Hillary Rodham Clinton is President. Then my furiously angry scared to death mind returns to reality understanding that my worst nightmare of nuclear war, once seemingly preposterous so many decades ago, is now possible because we "elected" the world's worst most unfit for the office of president of the United States, Trump.


As the unconstitutional and illegal behavior
​al actions​
allegedly committed by Drumpf and his advisors pile up and his "loyal" advisors are not so loyal when jail for them is in sight, my dream that Donald J. Trump will resign or be successfully impeached and convicted for high crimes and misdemeanors will become reality.


God help us if it is not!



https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/u-s-drills-south-korea-trigger-nuclear-war-warning-north-n826176

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...