Friday, September 22, 2017

Autumn Leaves

Someone on my Facebook posted a beautiful picture of autumn leaves with a line from the song "Autumn Leaves" written on it.  My mother loved that song and I believe it was made into a movie in the 50's with Joan Crawford as an older woman falling in love with a young man suffering mental illness. I thought when I saw the film as an adult it to be a poignant, sad and an interesting film for its time.

I found that song on YouTube done by the great Eva Cassidy who is no longer with us.  I paste it below because it's simply beautiful and I love it.  Sometimes there is, indeed, more to life than politics.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXBNlApwh0c

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...