Friday, October 28, 2016

The latest Don Con with Republican FBI Director Comey's help

FBI is reopening Clinton's emails as they have they say more 10 days before the election related to another matter that is Anthony Weiner's texting? Give me a break. Where is that building from which I want to jump? She has been in the Republican cross-hairs forever. Thankfully, I voted early for HRC and everyone else should too.

I called her campaign headquarters which I do often because I have put my own reputation on the line writing so much as I do in support of her printed sometimes in publications. I completely agree with many who want this to end and I said so on headquarters voicemail that this insanity needs to be addressed and addressed as soon as humanly possible. She cannot no matter how far ahead be left hanging for Trump to use as another pinata. We must not let Donald Trump rule the airwaves because I believe she has nothing to hide and if that is true step up to the plate and hit a home run for the American voter and the nation who will, if this fire is put out promptly, vote Secretary Clinton the next president of the United States. May it be so!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...