Sunday, July 03, 2016

It is now being reported by multiple sources including Chuck Todd, CNN, and MSNBC that Hillary Clinton will face no charges and no indictment


May I finally say AMEN!!!!!!? I hope the story true. If so you are looking at the first woman president in US history AND her running mate I predict will be Corey Booker!!!!! He is whom I wanted months ago but no one floated his name so I thought of those they were suspecting Julian Castro was my choice. I did not want the uninspiring Tim Kaine who had some okay in VA pay to play politics surrounding him. Corey Booker is personality and intellect plus and his enthusiasm for Hillary showed when he was interviewed. A light bulb went off in my head. Can I let out a YEEEEEEEHAAAA!?   
Read the story at the link below.


 

Hillary_Clinton__Most_Exonerated_Woman_in_History.jpg







http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/7/3/1544765/-Better-anyone-than-me-better-me-than-no-one-Hillary-Clinton-will-not-be-indicted

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...