Thursday, September 10, 2015

Trump insults Fiorina 'Look at that face!' -- I ask ARE WE KIDDING?

 
The Trumpet regurgitates another nauseating comment this time against Republican candidate Carly Fiorina's looks.  I am no fan of Carly Fiorina but the class and articulate ability that woman has in her fingernail Trumpet does not have in his entire body.  I do not care if he has 100 trillion bucks would YOU want to live with Trump's face not to mention his insulting mouth?

The Quote:

Rolling Stone -- 
According to writer Paul Solotaroff, who was sitting with Trump watching a newscast when a video clip zoomed in on Fiorina. Trump said:


"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?" Trump said to Solotaroff. "Can you imagine that, the face of our next president."
Trump added, "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

NOW WORK AND VOTE FOR A DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE WHO CAN WIN!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...