Thursday, June 18, 2015

DESPICABLE

"Nine Killed at Historic Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina"

Oh sure, we are a "post-racial" society, another moronic statement from a "conservative" skewed court!"



If you do not see it day after day after day the racist Republcrat Party, then I give up. You -- ALL OF YOU -- need to vote the ONLY Democrat who can carry the day -- Hillary Rodham Clinton. I love Sanders BUT he cannot win. Do NOT give the murderous Bush KLAN another Nader-like win!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/nine-killed-historic-emanuel-church-charleston-south-carolina-n377436

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...