Monday, December 16, 2013

The Left's Folly



I look at both sides of the equation which often leads me to immobility. I have serious questions of the left too. Why does Chomsky's left overlook the brutality of those whom the US opposes? Is US policy the best of a very bad lot?

Life is nasty, brutish and short just as Hobbs said it was. It remains so to this day. The will to live and survival of the fittest are two unalterable laws of nature. Under which power would YOU want to live and where has humane ethics ever played a part in the history of man with the exception of the defeat of the Nazi beast?

History is, in the final analysis, written by the winners.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...