Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One Choice

I am shell shocked by the Boston Marathon violence so I cannot write much at the moment.  What can one say? Violence, violence, violence -- senseless utterly ridiculous violence whether domestic terrorism, Middle East terrorism, war or the violence perpetrated on strangers, children and even within one's own family.  It has meant  hundreds of thousands of lives cut short for nothing! 

The world is more violent than I can ever remember or have ever known and it is sad, very very unquestionably sad!  

Love those who are close to you, hug them and appreciate them every single day that your eyes open to see another day on this beautiful planet.  Fate chose us to see that beauty.  Think on it and reflect that beauty in all that lives around us. 

We have one choice and really the only choice: love and care for one another and treat each day as if it were our last.  

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...