Monday, February 11, 2013

Skyfall -- Adele -- Beautiful


I was never a music groupie   I loved the music of my youth and even the music of my mother's youth but, in modern times, that love of contemporary music left me -- too much sex, too much violence, too loud and often too vulgar.  That is not who I am.  Consequently, I tune out award shows like the Grammy's because generally speaking -- very generally speaking -- I do not like much contemporary sound -- UNTIL I decided to see what all the hype was about Adele.  Below is the Youtube of her song, "Skyfall" that has won her much acclaim including a Golden Globe and a Grammy.  Her voice is gorgeous and haunting, the words profound. No wonder everyone loves her there is much to love.  

Enjoy here or below!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...