Monday, January 07, 2013

The Good-old Days

A friend sent this to me--scroll below. I ask can you BELIEVE it? Look at how long it took to crush the tobacco companies here -- decades. They still operate with impunity in many parts of the world and advertise to get young people hooked.

Likewise the anti gun effort is just beginning. Like tobacco we MUST persevere against those who advocate for the unregulated use of these killing machines and for strict regulation of guns for those who show some sanity. We can only do today what we can do and hope that tomorrow is a better day!



Our kids and grand-kids will never believe there was a time when these ads ran!
[]
 
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
 
[]
[]

[]
[]
 
[]
 
[]
[]
 
 
[]
 

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...