Sunday, October 21, 2012

Comments are Not Printing

I have received numerous comments to my site.  For some reason I know not why both good and bad do not show.  I will have to figure it out.  Suffice it to say I print the favorable and unfavorable ones IF (big IF to Republicans who often are of course NOT favorable) I will not print nasty, mean, hostile, rancid argument.  I WILL print that which is for the sake of argument rational, insightful and offers a cogent different point of view.  MOST times, sadly, Republicans and so called "conservatives" are anything but reasonable and nice!  

I will NOT give you a format to publish swill on MY site!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...