Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The Most Amazing Two Minutes you will EVER spend!

A little unnecessary background but I'm going to give it anyway -- A relative of mine who happens to be one of the most brilliant humans I have ever met on planet earth and probably the nicest person whom I have ever had the pleasure to know sent me a YouTube.  He would hate my bragging about him but I cannot help it he is that nice -- and if one will allow me a bit of lookism he is handsome too.  He is a graduate of Harvard undergraduate and Harvard Medical.  Are we proud of him in our family -- yes, deliriously so.  

I sent out recently a Chomsky article on the impact of Hiroshima and he sent me the following short 2 minute rendition of the beginning of life, the emergence of man, the rise of culture,  learning, science and more.

You will never see another video that is more riveting.  I urge you to watch this here or below and be amazed.  Do NOT forget to use sound.  It is truly a wonder!  If you find it as amazing as I you will need to revisit it two or three times perhaps stopping to see each important frame.  ENJOY! p.s. do not stop if the screen goes dark for a second as there is more and the pauses are necessary as the age of evolutionary development proceeds.
  http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...