Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Romney and Bain: The True Story -- PLEASE READ

Matt Taibbi more than any other chronicler of the etiology of the Wall Street madness, the 2007 Great Recession that is responsible for the economic sewer we have been since then, knows EXACTLY who Mitt Romney is.

I am on bended knee pleading with you to read this, yes, somewhat lengthy, explanation of who this country COULD, if unknowing enough, jet propel the charlatan, blanched even cruel Romney into the oval office, a place of which he SHOULD not come within 10 feet.

I place it here or below for your review. If YOU want to know what the man Mitt Romney is all about, the man who will make the determination of your future, your children's future, your grandchildren's future and the future of generations not yet born, you WILL, without fail, read this albeit slowly, perhaps, as I did to understand and then pass it on!


http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/13180-focus-romney-and-bain-the-true-story

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...