Friday, July 27, 2012

Mayor Menino's Courageous Stand

Thank you, Mr. Mayor, for your courageous stand for equality against the noxious views of  Chik-Fill-A with respect to equal rights for gay people.  I know many many others who want to thank you too and give their support.

I and many others I know would NEVER step one foot into that revolting business and now even think twice about the Bruins's player who voiced his support for it.  That is dismaying.  When people who depend upon the public for their livelihood spew statements of hate and inequality they not only hurt themselves but they hurt the enterprises with which they are associated.

We stand by you 100%.  You are in good company; the company of patriots who take seriously the watchwords of our nation:  Liberty and justice for all.  There should be NO exceptions to this rule and you have done many who have come before you, who have shed blood for that liberty, proud.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...