Thursday, September 01, 2011

In Our Name: The story speaks for itself. See link below. I am sickened just sickened. I hand my feelings over to the next generation. Youth has dedication, strength and hope. I have little. Do I believe this? Of course I do. It is just an awful thing and it serves NO ONE most especially American interests at all.

Now we know how it can happen. It can and it does even here and in our name. It goes beyond politics. It speaks to the nature of man. We the peaceful few MUST still tell our view and hope somewhere someone smart will listen and change course.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/31/122789/wikileaks-iraqi-children-in-us.html#ixzz1WhcRyYGe

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...