Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Evidence Suggests GOP Hacked, Stole 2004 Election Read more see link: If you are prone to high BP perhaps this article (link below) is not for you. It surely does NOT surprise me in the least. The idiot Bush stole 2000 and I KNEW that Ken Blackwell piece of trash played computer hacking dirty in Ohio which I KNEW went for Kerry and not the shrub. Thus 2004 was stolen as well. There was NO question in my mind then or now. Worse they will do it again because they have rigged Republican local districts through gerrymandering and demanded photo ID to vote all over the country which is unconstitutional flouting the Voting Rights Act of 1965. It works against minority voters which make up a HUGE part of the Obama base. Moreover, I have no doubt there will be outright fraud in at least Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin and perhaps in states like Florida in 2012 UNLESS the Democratic National Committee steps up to the plate and makes damn sure this does not happen.

I always thought 2004 was stolen by Rove, et al for the moron Bush. Who could doubt it? The question is WHY did Democrats not speak up especially when the guy who was involved in the fraud was going to testify about all of it was curiously killed in a plane crash. Someone needs to hold these vicious lawbreakers accountable and bend the horizon of history toward justice. Who will step up to the plate to do it and if not now when?

http://www.benzinga.com/news/11/07/1789905/forget-anonymous-evidence-suggests-gop-hacked-stole-2004-election

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...