Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Change: The catastrophe in Japan has changed me in ways I never could have imagined -- philosophically, politically AND even psychologically as the Japanese people are incredibly accepting of their fate. It should, I think, teach us the lessons they seem to have learned. I cannot believe the peacefulness, lack of violence and gentleness of this people at least so far. They have shown a fortitude few seem to have.

This catastrophic experience shows, I believe, life and its resources are limited for all of us. We live on life's precarious delicate balance, moored by the laws of physics to a fate which often is not tipped in our favor but can occur at a moment's notice. It is a thing, I believe, we must accept and do what we can do today to show love to those we care about and to help remedy the condition of man one human being at a time!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...