Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Words for Drill Baby Drill Gulf Coast Oil Spill

MONUMENTAL DISASTER OF HISTORIC PROPORTIONS!

Give to the animal clean up rescue as well as human business devastation any way you can. Just be careful if you choose to give whatever you give to is absolutely legitimate.

Two I would check out are The Sierra Club and Greenpeace. I am sure the major news networks will have a list of what you can do or where you can give IF it is as bad as so many think it will be.

I am hoping against hope that the winds will die down and that some brilliant minds somewhere will figure out a way to cap these leaks. One wonders why this was not thought about in the first place.

Time will tell who is responsible for this nightmare and like the Wall Street gluttons they will reap what they have sown!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...