Monday, September 03, 2007

Tears: It is said the president cries a lot? Think of how many of the fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, wives, friends, children cry for those whom they have lost because of his vile decision, misplaced anger, fraud and deceitfulness to invade a country which did not attack us. Think of all the tears and if he sheds a thousand and one more it will never be enough for the millions shed for those who have died and bodies he has ruined. He has sowed the wind and reaped the whirlwind — tragic, disastrous, an unbelievable fiasco of unparalleled naivete and stupidity was unleashed by him. However many tears he sheds it will never be enough to account for the masses of bodies and uprooted human beings destroyed because of him. It can never be enough. Never. I shake my head and I am sad. I am sad for our soldiers, I am sad for their families, and I am sad for our country yet again, one more time sadness upon sadness never to be forgotten and etched in the stone of historical hubris forever.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...